Contact La Mesa Courier

La Mesa Courier
1621 Grand Ave. Suite C (second floor)
San Diego, CA 92109

kendra@sdnews.com

MARKETING MANAGER
Francisco Tamayo
m. (619) 272-1279
francisco@sdnews.com

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Heather Fine (Mission Times Courier and La Mesa Courier)
m. (951) 296-7794
hfine@sdnews.com

Dan Vaccaro (San Diego Downtown News)
m. (619) 862-5612
dan@sdnews.com

OPINIONS/LETTERS:

La Mesa Courier encourages
letters to the editor and guest editorials.
Please email submissions to jeff@sdcnn.com
and include your phone number and
address for verification. We reserve the right
to edit letters for brevity and accuracy. Letters
and guest editorials do not necessarily reflect
the views of the publisher or staff.

SUBMISSIONS/NEWS TIPS:

Send press releases, tips, photos or story ideas to
jeff@sdnews.com. For breaking news and investigative
story ideas contact the editor by phone or email.

DISTRIBUTION:

La Mesa Courier is distributed
free the fourth Friday of every month.
COPYRIGHT 2018. All rights reserved.

Comments 7

1. colleen ryan says:

Looking for an obituary of a Michael D. Ryan from la mesa, CA. Not sure of date of death. Thinking late 80s early 90s. Father Leo Ryan. Mother Kathleen Ryan and brother Patrick Ryan. The latter two passed in 2007.If you could help me obtain the obituary I would appreciate it. Its not visible on Legacy.com because it’s older. Thank you for any assistance.
    Colleen Ryan odysseus_100@msn.com

2. Shirley Riggle says:

Looking for 3-5 issues of the oct/ nov 2019 edition of the la Mesa Courier. Our granddaughters engineering house projects from Grossmont High are featured. Please advise.
    Shirley Riggle
    1397 weers st
    El Cajon , Ca
    92020
    (619) 440-5264 home
    (619) 980-5871

3. Does the La Mesa Courier have any information on the heirs of artist, James Tank Porter? There was an article about him August 23, 2019.

The San Diego Museum of Art Artists Guild is in the process of gathering permissions to use an image of the artists’ work in our upcoming centennial book, “100 Artists, 100 Years: A Century of Creativity in San Diego.” James Tank Porter was one of our artists.

Thank you for your help.

4. Mel says:

Hi,

This is Melika and I am a qualified photographer.

I was confused, frankly speaking, when I came across my images at your web-site. If you use a copyrighted image without my permission, you need to be aware that you could be sued by the owner.

It’s illegal to use stolen images and it’s so disgusting!

Take a look at this document with the links to my images you used at lamesacourier.com and my earlier publications to obtain evidence of my legal copyrights.

Download it right now and check this out for yourself:

If you don’t delete the images mentioned in the document above within the next few days, I’ll write a complaint on you to your hosting provider stating that my copyrights have been infringed and I am trying to protect my intellectual property.

And if it doesn’t work, you may be pretty damn sure I am going to report and sue you! And I will not bother myself to let you know of it in advance.

5. Carla Akenson says:

Hello,
    My name is Carla Akenson and I just received a copy of the La Mesa Courier. I always read the education section because my daughter (Andie Akenson) attends Grossmont High School. She recently was selected to serve on the 2020 Daisy Chain which is a very high honor. However, her name did not appear on the list in your article. I would really appreciate it if you could reprint the list in your next issue with her name in it – that would mean so much to both of us. Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Carla Akenson
    (619) 403-3351

6. Sidney Jolly says:

Did the protests in La Mesa, of 30 May, break down into riots, or was the burning, looting and graffiti spraying done by a select few who came to the protest looking to do damage? One individual noted in your paper was arrested in the possession of glass bottles with wicks and filled with gasoline. One must suspect there were others in the area, with firebombs, large hammers, and cans of spray paint — not normal protest march materials. There is a strong possibility that the ones doing damage were paid agents provocateurs, there either to discredit legitimate protest, or to spark civil war.

7. Nancy Garcia says:

Need the help of the la Mesa people : need to find an address in la Mesa off University Ave passed the vons store: call and ask for Grace’s phone number

at the SD mayor’s office ( 1619 2366330 ) a person’s life is in danger 24/ 7 hate crime of 47 yr.